- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ComicRack is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Framework:||.NET Framework 4.0.|
ComicRack is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
Versions of ComicRack
|ComicRack 0.9.160 23/01/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Changes in Build 0.9.155:
- * CHANGE: For syncing Android Client 1.63 and up is required
- * BUGFIX: Fixed missing Main Character/Series Group/Story Arc in the Search Browser
- * BUGFIX: Fixed missing autocomplete for Series Group/Story Arc in Multiple Comics Dialog
- * BUGFIX: Fixed error syncing empty smart lists
- * BUGFIX: Fixed crash when switching away from a script in the Smartlist Editor
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in splash dialog
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash when opening the page context menu
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in page animation
- * BUGFIX: Fixed handling of memory caches > 2 GB
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in disk cache
- * BUGFIX: Hardened cleaning up of memory caches
- * BUGFIX: Hardened wireless sync communication
- * BUGFIX: Hardened Clipboard handling
ComicRack supports the following formats
- Organizes comics in shareable lists
- Enables to read comics comfortably
- Really makes organization easy
- None so far
Without CBR there would've been no competition let alone anybody giving a rats-patoot whether or not it even mattered to begin with. Comic Rack has been around for lord knows how long and its creator/programmer got a very strong following; The fun thing about Comic Rack is that it can be at times a GNU type of software where publicly people leave their comments on his forum or main page of CBR website what type of bug have been found.
The donations have been a very big generous help which kept the Author still in the business of sticking with it to this very day.
LONG LIVE THE KING!
- Excellent option to choose screen size.
- Easy to install, load and run smoothly
- Easy to know when the latest update is available (splash screen) etc.
- Has dedicated following; Forum to leave comments, suggestions or report errors spotted.
- Does take some time before any new updates can be made available...
- Very difficult to convert .CBR to .PDF etc.
- Nothing else from the top of my head.
- 02 Nov 2010
A security update has been released by Adobe for Adobe Reader and Acrobat for Windows and Mac. It... See more
Google Reader features two ways to mark blog posts in your daily RSS readings. One is adding a star to... See more