- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ComicRack is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Framework:||.NET Framework 4.0.|
ComicRack is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
Versions of ComicRack
|ComicRack 0.9.160 23/01/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Changes in Build 0.9.155:
- * CHANGE: For syncing Android Client 1.63 and up is required
- * BUGFIX: Fixed missing Main Character/Series Group/Story Arc in the Search Browser
- * BUGFIX: Fixed missing autocomplete for Series Group/Story Arc in Multiple Comics Dialog
- * BUGFIX: Fixed error syncing empty smart lists
- * BUGFIX: Fixed crash when switching away from a script in the Smartlist Editor
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in splash dialog
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash when opening the page context menu
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in page animation
- * BUGFIX: Fixed handling of memory caches > 2 GB
- * BUGFIX: Fixed possible crash in disk cache
- * BUGFIX: Hardened cleaning up of memory caches
- * BUGFIX: Hardened wireless sync communication
- * BUGFIX: Hardened Clipboard handling
ComicRack supports the following formats
- Organizes comics in shareable lists
- Enables to read comics comfortably
- Really makes organization easy
- None so far
Without CBR there would've been no competition let alone anybody giving a rats-patoot whether or not it even mattered to begin with. Comic Rack has been around for lord knows how long and its creator/programmer got a very strong following; The fun thing about Comic Rack is that it can be at times a GNU type of software where publicly people leave their comments on his forum or main page of CBR website what type of bug have been found.
The donations have been a very big generous help which kept the Author still in the business of sticking with it to this very day.
LONG LIVE THE KING!
- Excellent option to choose screen size.
- Easy to install, load and run smoothly
- Easy to know when the latest update is available (splash screen) etc.
- Has dedicated following; Forum to leave comments, suggestions or report errors spotted.
- Does take some time before any new updates can be made available...
- Very difficult to convert .CBR to .PDF etc.
- Nothing else from the top of my head.
- 02 Nov 2010
Top Downloads: Readers
In Windows, all processes are listed in the Task Manager. Among the processes that use the most... See more
They've gone. They've passed on. They are ex-programs, abandoned apps, and switched off servers. They... See more
Questions and answers ComicRack
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for ComicRack
- cbr file reader download
- e book reader 4
- cbr comic rar
- cbr comic reader organizer
- smart pdf reader
- cbr comic reader pc
- free pdf divider
- rar book reader
- cbr rar reader
- pdf 2 cbr